ABCON, International Executive Search company, is looking to recruit in Italy a “Grid Connection Engineer” for a Spanish company specialised in PV development projects.
The successful candidate will join the company’s local office in Rome.
The candidate will report directly to the “Project Development Director” and the main duties will be:
- Carry out technical evaluations of greenfield initiatives, or already authorized.
- Analise technical documents (layout, reports, unifying diagrams, etc.)
- Support to the elaboration of configuration layouts of photovoltaic systems and AT and MT connection works.
- Management of communication with external designers and suppliers
- Interlocution with ENEL/TERNA technicians in order to validate connection projects,
- 5 year Degree in Electrical engineering.
- Experience of 5 years in the field of renewable energy.
- Good knowledge of Autocad system technical/designing softwares (PVSyst, PVCase, i-Project, cable Projects,or equal).
- Design of single-line electrical diagrams and drafting of technical documentation.
- Good knowledge of the connection procedures and use of Terna and E-Distribuzione portal.
- A high level of English (B2). Italian as Native language. Spanish language is a plus.
The chance to join a well-established company in the process of international expansion.
The opportunity for a career plan and professional development.
If you have this experience and are interested in the position, please send your resume to: email@example.com , with position applied (“GRID CONNECTION- ROME”).