19.01.2019 – STATUS: CLOSED
ABCON, International Executive Search company, is looking to recruit in Poland a “Chief Operating Officer” (COO) for the renewable energy sector.
The successful candidate will join the company’s local office in Warsaw-Warszawa, where they will oversee the comprehensive management of the company’s project portfolio in Poland.
The candidate will report directly to the Management and their main duties will be:
– Coordinating the team of “Project Managers” from the various projects underway in Poland.
– Plan the implementation of projects and the resources necessary to ensure their success.
– Oversee the definition of costs and lead times established for each project.
– Control and monitoring of budgets, procurement policy and suppliers, logistical management of equipment and materials, performing checks to avoid deviations in the agreed work systems.
– Ensuring the proper implementation of the various projects in Poland in terms of quality, compliance and the optimisation of the cost, lead time and profitability management established at the start of the project.
– Monitoring the level of progress and completion of the implementation phases of construction and commissioning projects.
– Ensuring proper communication between clients and the project team.
– Dealing directly with the local authorities, monitoring the management of certificates and planning.
– Performing onsite visits to complete project monitoring.
– An Engineering Diploma or Higher Industrial Engineering Degree.
– Over 5 years of experience heading up international projects as a “Construction Director” or “EPC Project Director” in an engineering and construction company, preferably in the renewable energies/oil & gas sectors.
– Experience of managing teams.
– A high level of English (B2)
– Willing to travel abroad.
– The chance to join a well-established company in the process of international expansion.
– The opportunity for a career plan and professional development.
If you have this experience and are interested in the position, please send your resume to: email@example.com , with position applied (“COO – POLAND”).